Target accepts Apple Pay besides other payment methods So, it doesn’t matter even if don’t have cash on you when shopping at Target. It also doesn’t matter if you forget your wallet.
If you have any Apple device such as an iPhone or Apple watch then paying for your items will be smooth and easy. You can pay using Apple Pay at any Target physical store, app, or website.
So, if you’re a regular shopper at Target then you don’t have to worry about making payments because there are several options including Apple Pay.
If you’re trying to find out how to use Apple Pay in different ways then don’t look further.
Does Target Take Apple Pay At Self Checkout?
Target’s stores sell a large number of goods. It’s therefore popular and thousands of customers shop at their online and physical stores.
So, allowing multiple payment options is a positive feature as customers can conduct a smooth transaction process. You only have to follow a few steps and pay with Apple Pay for your products.
- Step 1: Visit a Target store, choose items, and add them to your shopping cart.
- Step 2: Scan all the items as usual.
- Step 3: Tap on the Apple Pay icon on your Apple Watch or iPhone and place it near the card reader.
- Step 4: Use Touch or Face ID to authenticate.
- Step 5: You’ll get a confirmation on your device when the payment is done and the transaction is complete.
Does Target Take Apple Pay in Store?
Target accepts Apple Pay in their stores across the country. If by chance it doesn’t then it’s only because the contactless card reader must be out of order.
So, worry not and enjoy shopping at Target as much as you want. When it’s time for payment, simply choose Apple Pay and pay with it.
How To Use Apple Pay At Target?
Target accepts Apple Pay in all its stores. But if you’ve never used it then you must be looking for a solution.
If so then continue reading. Below, we’ll mention the steps to use Apple Pay at Target.
- Step 1: Go to a Target store, move around, and add your products to the cart.
- Step 2: Go to the checkout line and continue with the typical process.
- Step 3: Once it’s your turn to pay, tap on the Apple Pay app on your iPhone.
- Step 4: Use Face ID or Touch ID to authenticate.
- Step 5: Select a preferred card or add a new card and confirm it.
- Step 6: Place your iPhone near to the card reader.
- Step 7: When it’s done, a checkmark will appear indicating that the transaction is complete.
Apple Pay At Target Using Apple Watch
It isn’t only the iPhone but also the Apple Watch that you can use to make payments with Apple Pay.
However, you have to pair up your iPhone and Apple Watch before using Apple Pay. You can do that by following a few steps which we’ll list below.
- Step 1: Make sure that your Apple Wallet has some cards saved in it.
- Step 2: Scroll and tap on the Apple Watch on your iPhone.
- Step 3: Go to Apple Wallet and Apple Pay.
- Step 4: Add new cards or press on existing cards.
- Step 5: If you select a new card, you’ll be prompted to provide its details.
- Step 6: Scan your card with your iPhone or enter the details manually.
- Step 7: You will receive a call or text from your bank to verify the card.
- Step 8: Read the terms & conditions and tap on “Continue”.
Apple Watch is now set up with Apple Pay.
When you finish shopping at Target, go to checkout and make sure that Apple Pay is available on the cash register by looking or by asking the cashier. Then proceed with the next steps.
- Step 1: Put your wrist with your Apple Watch in front of the card reader.
- Step 2: Turn your Apple Watch screen towards you and wait.
- Step 3: The option to pay with a card will appear automatically. If not, tap twice on the side button to enable Apple Pay.
- Step 4: Select your preferred card by swiping right or wrong.
- Step 5: Hold your Apple Watch in near to the card reader to pay.
- Step 6: You’ll see a check mark once the transaction is complete.
You may require entering s PIN or signing a receipt depending on the store and transaction.
How To Pay With Apple Pay on The Target App?
If you’re too lazy to go out shopping, the Target App is a great place to find all your necessary items. Wondering how to use Apple Pay on Target App? Here’s how to do it.
- Step 1: Open the Target App and log in.
- Step 2: Add your products to the cart and click on the card option on the bottom right.
- Step 3: Click on “Checkout”.
- Step 4: On “Payment Option”, tap on the “Add” button.
- Step 5: Click on Apple Pay and tap on “Save”
- Step 6: Enter details and select a card.
- Step 7: Select a card and complete checkout by paying with Apple Pay.
Does Target Take Apple Pay Online?
Target is a one-stop shop for groceries, electronics, clothing, and many other goods for your daily needs.
The owners want all their customers to have a happy, easy, and smooth shopping experience. So, they enable various payment methods.
Apple Pay is an easy-to-use and quick payment method and Target accepts it along with other forms of payment. So, enjoy shopping at Target online and pay fast with Apple Pay any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Apple Pay At Target?
Yes, you can certainly use Apple Pay at Target to buy all your essential items.
Can I Pay With My Phone At Target?
Yes, you can use your phone to pay at Target.
Does Target Take Apple Pay Or Google Pay?
Target accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay Debit/Credit Cards, and other forms of payment.
How Long Does Target Refund Take Apple Pay?
It should take just about forty-eight hours but may take between 3-5 business days.
In rare circumstances, it may take more time but if you can’t wait then contact customer service and ask them.
Does Target Take Apple Pay For Instacart?
Yes, Target accept Apple Pay for Instacart so you can shop without worries.
So, the query, “Does Target take Apple Pay?” is answered and you know that you can use Apple Pay to pay for the items you add to your cart.
Use your iPhone or Apple Watch and make transactions smooth and fast.